Monday, July 16, 2007

My Conservative Identity: A Freedom Crusader

I'm a "Freedom Crusader, " according to this quiz based on the book, "How to Win and Fight With a Liberal."

How to Win a Fight With a Liberal is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Conservative Identity:

You are a Freedom Crusader, also known as a neoconservative. You believe in taking the fight directly to the enemy, whether it’s terrorists abroad or the liberal terrorist appeasers at home who give them aid and comfort.


A "Freedom Crusader" is also known as a "neoconservative, as my conservative identity indicator notes above.

While I'm not surprised the quiz identified me as such, I didn't always know I was a neocon-type of conservative. If you'd like to know a little about how I came to these views,
check this blog post for an idea. The concept of a "9/11 Republican" might also be appropriate in my case (and for more on that identity, see here, here, and here).

Hat tip to the
Panhandle Poet (a "Faith-Based Fighter") for the quiz.

No comments: